My youngest son will be going back to UiTM Jasin before the end of this month. So I will need to worry about the upcoming semester fees. As if this worry is not enough, we just heard yesterday that he will not get a place in college for his accommodation and he will be required to find a house outside the campus to stay. Staying outside woud mean higher expenses plus the trouble of getting into college. An idea is for him to bring the old Chevrolet Aveo car but the car has problems and I m certainly uncomfortable with the idea. Food relatively is more expensive outside but this is a lesser worry.
Yesterday too, our Malibu car sent out a warning signal probably in need of a service. Just this morning, one of my external hard disk (which was my internal hard disk before and where I stored my work before) went unresponsive after my computer restarted. Right now, I'm trying to retrieve the data on that disk (unsure how well it works with the freeware downloaded) and there are around two and half hours to go till it 'finishes'. Still thinking where I should store the data if it works.
What a way to start Malaysia Day today! Would now have to consider seriously of side income generation. Here we are, having our breakfast together, courtesy of our eldest son (not working this public holiday and not in pic).

No comments:
Post a Comment