Yesterday was the 60th birthday of my other half. So she has joined me in the community senior citizens, beginning her journey within the six series. Me, I'm almost half way through the six series and I should remind myself that time is running out.
To celebrate, my eldest son bought her a chocolate cake.
In the evening our third son gave us a dinner treat at the new eatery Boorak Chill & Kitchen in Centrio, Seremban 2. The location was previously Polperro Steakhouse but it has now closed. Business is hard these days; another one that has closed is Nasken Coffee. Shop rental is expensive here and business owner has to make sure there are enough customers just to break even. Here is a picture of us at Boorak:
Now back to the worries mentioned in my last post. On the data on external hard disk, the freeware can only recover small amount of data, so that I had to buy the licence for an advanced version of the software. On top of this, I had to renew MathType license last week. So both of these cost around a thousand ringgit.
For my youngest son, he has found a house to rent just nearby the campus (see video below). Despite being near the campus, it is not of walking distance. Thus, there is still a need for a car. We hope to get our Chevrolet Aveo to be serviiced (another financial worry).





No comments:
Post a Comment