Tuesday, May 04, 2021

May the 4th Be With You

Today one can find in the social media posts of this blogpost title rewording the popular phrase from a (series of) Hollywood movie(s). Indeed I found out that today has been declared the Star Wars Day. Talking about forces, one's life are often colored by invisible forces and the most noticeable are the ones that work against oneself. In my younger days, I would probably fight against such forces but these days, I would just avoid them as much as possible. I need my peace of mind.


So given the last ten days of Ramadhan, I would prefer to be in the reclusive mode, freeing myself of harboring of ill feelings that may occur on interactions. I have applied for my 'Eid leave as instructed by the management. Essentially taking the whole week off beginning this Friday. I have contributed what I can and now I should work for my peace of mind and my own satisfaction. Please excuse me while I will be with my faithful companions below.



No comments: