Sunday, February 21, 2021

Hot Sunday Post

To start, my youngest son finally got the notification that he will need to get the second swab test tomorrow at 10am and his SPM papers within his quarantine period will be taken at some (yet to be specified) later dates after the quarantine. My guess, he will have a different set of exam papers to answer.

Second, we have a new additional family member (yet to have a unanimous decision for her name). See below for pics.



Presently, we need to observe her from climbing up for fear of her falling down.

I will not 'brag' about my past or opinions on many matters in this post and instead will just write about mundane things. Perhaps on the hot weather? According to this report, February until April are usually hot for Malaysia. The fans in all of the rooms are operating 24 hours. The airconditioner needs servicing as it is already dripping water. Only put it on when it simply gets too hot in the room. For servicing, I need to tidy up the papers that 'decorated' my office-bedroom. Since I have to shift loads of papers, I keep postponing the idea. Just need to withstand this worldly heat for the moment.

Sincerely tired of the way things are ...

No comments: