The last two weeks have been uneventful with me coping with my sleeping disorder due to my intake of pain killers and gabapentin. I need to fix this situation before our trip to Sarawak, which is just a few days away. Essentially I did nothing in those weeks. I should do better this week; I need to finish making notes from the book I'm reading before the trip, just to avoid bringing the book there (will talk more on this in a later post).
We are also experiencing hot weather and haze. Our air-conditioning unit has been working hard. Last month's electricity bill has gone beyond RM500 and I guess this month will do no better. Mind you, we have five persons in the house and in addition eight cats that also require some form cooling (fan or airconditioning).
Here I am treating myself to a special cendol, trying to cool myself down last Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment