Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Eidul-Adha 1442

Today is Eidul-Adha that signifies sacrifice. I once have tweeted that there are differences between sacrifices and struggles. This thought has always humbled me since most of the times, I feel that I'm just struggling, rather than making sacrifices. Few days before today's Eid, I have been watching videos of reverts of their journey to Islam. Do note that I am most grateful of being born Muslim but it also meant deprived of the search for truth. So by watching these videos, I hope to learn something what I have missed. All I can say I'm humbled and probably put in perspectives the struggles that I have been through.

Today is another Eid-ul Adha that we spend under Movement Control Order (MCO) and so it was pretty uneventful. I kept myself away from work as much as possible. I wanted to be there for the family and I wanted to rest. Unfortunately, my son, Ihsan had to go to work today because all the lab testings for Covid-19 are non-stop. Currently he is still under training and he is actually commuting to Shah Alam until the end of the month. Thereafter he will be stationed at KLIA. So, I thought I take the opportunity of taking a group photo while we are all here at home. Here they are.





The day is about to end. Tomorrow, I am still on leave but I will begin to look at work tomorrow, insyaAllah.

No comments: