Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Monday Leave

Yesterday I took leave, initially because Ihsan was still with us at home and I just felt I need to spent more time with the whole family. It was also the final day of Tashriq and a school holiday. However, it turns out that my earlier back pain had prolonged and I spent most of the time in bed trying to relieve the pain. Sometimes I worry if someone thinks I'm faking it. Thus let me describe what I feel. On most days, I always have this sore around my right hip and my right leg slightly weakened. I can actually test it by how well my feet grip the slippers I'm wearing. In a bad episode, the soreness grew intense into pain to an extent I may feel pain even as I walk. The pain also goes down through my leg to the calf. Occasionally, I can feel sharp pain in the hips and the calf. In such period, I would normally ask from my other half for pain killers. Some pain killers have the drowsy effect on me and I will spent the day mostly resting. Sincerely, I would prefer to do work (particular at this time) rather than rest since too much rest has this lethargic effect.

By end of the day before my son leaves for work (night shift), we went out for early dinner before Maghrib (see pic).


Unfortunately, the service was poorer than usual, ended up me sharing the food with my other half. The rest of the evening was me trying to do some work mostly unsuccessfully.

No comments: