Thursday, May 23, 2024

Trip to Putrajaya and Watermelon Still

Have paused my posting much due to we had viral fever in the house (even had one earlier draft post has yet to be uploaded). Initially my sons (eldest and third) and my other half was having flu and fever and I was somehow spared from it. They took medication and are still having residual symptoms. At the time, we were planning to go to Putrajaya to accompany our son for an interview on Monday. Booked ourselves a room at Everly Hotel, the hotel that brought us memories of the late Prof. Twareque Ali. My other half and I still remembered rushing off to the hotel when we heard of his departure. Nothing much has changed since then (I think). On trying to find a place to stay, I also found out that Putrajaya Pullman Hotel had already closed in 2019. Memories there too.

We went to Everly on Sunday afternoon (five of us but only three of us stayed at the hotel). Here are some photos.




While we were there, my third son took us to Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque and thereafter to Alamanda to get some dinner.





My son's interview was on Monday morning and once his interview is over, we went back to Seremban. By this time, I develop some viral fever symptoms, particularly attacking joints and my back. Hence I rested most of this week.

Finally, I am still following the gen0cide in Ghazza despite my 'silence'. Occasionally I shared horrifying news in the social media. In any case, most people are aware of what is going on, even if some wished to ignore it (and of course this includes the colonialists). May Allah grant justice for the oppressed.


No comments: