Monday, May 13, 2024

Doa Selamat Event of Safe Trip for Hajj

Last Friday, we picked up our youngest son from UniKL-MFI so that he can join us for an event on Sunday. Given that he does not have friends of the same age at his work place, the weekend will be better spent with us.



The event on Sunday was for Majlis Doa Selamat for my sister and her husband to go for Hajj in the coming week. In a way, this is also like a family Eid gathering (even though that Shawwal had ended just a few days earlier). I was happy to be able to see my brothers and sisters as well as their families and relatives. Here are some photos.
















I was a bit down (some things do not quite go our way recently) and was a bit unwell as well at the time and did not strike too much conversation. Nevertheless was happy to see everyone. There were some discussions on some projects for which I'm pretty open to the idea. In any case, for my sister and brother-in-law, I wish them a safe trip to and fro to the Holy Land and may Allah ease their way there and grant them a mabrur Hajj.

No comments: