Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Wedding in JB

Last weekend, we were in JB for a wedding of my other half's niece. Apart from our youngest who will soon be facing his exams, all of us were there in JB. My other half ensure that all of us to be there for the wedding since this would be the last wedding for my sister in law, Kak Chik (her youngest child, Najwa passed away due to a brain tumor). Also her husband Tn Hj Shafie has not been well recently; fell down a couple of times. 

Ihsan (our second son), who was already in JB intended to go back home in Seremban a few days before this wedding. Unfortunately, he had food poisoning the day before and cancelled this plan. So it was good also that we get to see Ihsan in this trip to JB, We started our trip on Friday with my other half driving all the way. My eldest was down with bad fever some days before the trip and I was already suffering from back pain for quite some time (had to take up Tramadol). However, I was willing to drive for some relatively short distance if she got tired but this did not happen. We arrived at the Molek Garden Hotel sometime late afternoon. Ihsan came later in the evening to meet us before going back to work. That evening too, my other half went to her sister's place in Taman Molek.


The next day (Saturday) was the big day. We went to Bizmilla Grand Hall quite early, thinking of giving a helping hand but it seems everything was taken care of. So here are some photos.










That night, we also take the opportunity to go to my other half's (wealthy) nephew.




The next day, we checked out from the hotel and began our journey home.


We decided to stop over in Kulai to meet some relatives.



This time, my son Izhar was driving the car all the way to Ayer Keroh where he then hitched a ride to KL with my sister in law.



We reached quite late due to the usual weekend traffic congestion.

On Monday, we went to send our Chevrolet Malibu for service and check-up. It took the whole day (more than six hours), much due to the needed checks. One of the headlamp needs to be replaced (costing more than three hundred ringgit). Again, we arrived quite late at home and was very tired.

No comments: