Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Follow-Up At Ara Damansara MC

Yesterday, my other half went for another follow-up at Ara Damansara Medical Centre. It was pushed a day earlier than it was scheduled perhaps due to the incoming 'Eid holiday. This time around, my youngest son came along (back for a week long 'Eid holiday) while my eldest stayed home due to some other commitments.

We went to Ara Damansara the day before as usual and stayed at Z Hotel. My other half herself drove there while I helped look at the directions. Had myself do the self-check in at the hotel's kiosk (usually it was my eldest son doing it). There were step-by-step instructions; seemed easy but need getting used to the slots and stuff. One needs to have the booking number in hand; not sure what happens if one does not have it.


We mainly got ourselves a rest that night. Initially, my third son intended to join us at the hotel and have dinner together, but unfortunately he was busy that evening. Finally we just had dinner at the nearby mamak restaurant.


We went early to the medical centre the next morning, hoping to have breakfast at the usual cafe at the basement. It seems the canteen operators had its staff reduced and there were less food there, perhaps preparing for the 'Eid holiday. So we went to the posh cafe (slightly expensive) in the lobby instead and had 'light' breakfast there.



On seeing the doctor, my other half explained her conditions. Since the first & second follow-ups, it was already the case that part of the turbinate had fell from its position in the nose. Given that my other half has started to pray normally with the usual prostration, she complained about some discomfort and sometimes slight pain during prostration. My other half asked if it's ok to remove the fallen turbinate. The doctor replied that this would require another minor surgery and this has to be done at another later time. For now, the doctor (after checking the nose), he advised her to apply nasal spray to reduce cyst development in the nose. My guess then, we will have a few more future visits here (initially, we hope that this would be our last). The next appointment will be on 25 July.

Back home, I had to get myself rested as I was developing a headache (still having it), while the rest of the family went out to get something to eat. Also, my other half has been complaining my youngest son's hair (to her seems untidy) and thus, he went for a hair rebonding. His pic before:


His pic after:



No comments: