Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Another Ramadhan Weekend and A Goodbye

The last weekend, my other half decided to bring our youngest son Izzuddin home to spend Ramadhan (breaking fast and tarawih prayers). Her wish is probably related to her current condition; particularly if it so happens that she has to undergo surgery before 'Eid. Here are some pics:



Izzuddin was with us for only a day. On Sunday, we sent him back to his college. I decided to take some pics of him together with my other half.



Another thing happened this week is that we decided to let go our blue Aveo car away to a scrapyard since its engine has problems. This car was bought by my other half for her own use to go to work. It was later, that I decided to use the car to go to work, mainly because I travel a longer distance than her. Later, my second son, Ihsan used the car while he was still in college until he started work in Pulau Indah and later with BP lab at KLIA. When Ihsan had to move to JB for his new workplace, he then got Perodua Ativa for better reliability. The blue Aveo car then was used by my third son, Izhar to go to work in Seri Kembangan. Given that the car has been heavily used for nearly twenty years, the car broke down a few times during Izhar's use. Finally, we decided to get him a Myvi for him to go to work. 

Once we found a scrapyard operator, we took photos of us with the car for memory sake.



So today, sometime before 2pm, the scrapyard operator came to take the car away.



Thank you for your great service, blue Aveo and goodbye.


No comments: