Monday, May 23, 2022

Meeting My Side of the Family

Our early 'Eid days are spent in Segamat at my sister-in-law's place. On returning home to Seremban, the first 'Eid weekend had my in-laws returning their visit. It was only on the second 'Eid weekend, that I got to meet my side of the family. My sister-in-law Aishah (wife of my late brother Ahmad Tajuddin) held a Yasin and tahlil reading for our family members that have left us. Here are some pics:









The last pic is me with my youngest elder brother who is a musician; it has been quite a while since I saw him face-to-face and I was delighted that he was able to attend the event. Going back home after the event, something not so good happened. Our car was almost knocked by another car whose driver was playing with his phone. My eldest son who was driving the car was furious. Indeed we all are then, but it is important not to make the incident influenced us the whole day. These days, I tend to turn on the Qur'anic mp3 I had (with translations) while driving, to always calm me down,

The last weekend was another occasion of us meeting my side of the family when my sister and niece held an open house event. Here are some pics.
















Here is our family group photo.







It is a pity that my two youngest sons could not be there for these two functions as they are at their respective colleges. Indeed, our half-semester started just after the Eid (first) week, and thus, the only time that we can move around is during the weekends.


No comments: