Saturday, October 02, 2021

October 2021 is Here

It's already October and I have yet plenty of things to do. Currently, I'm in a pretty much messed up state but essentially I'm making plans for the future of my absence. My home is currently undergoing some renovations to enlarge rooms for my children for them to stay comfortably in the future. I have sold off my house in Garden Homes and use the money for renovations and paying off some debts. Hopefully there will still be enough for some future savings. 

Due to the renovations, our home is in a state of mess and essentially it will be noisy with all the drillings and what-nots. My apologies to our neighbours for all the inconveniences. My apologies to my students at these times as I juggle through some inconvenient times. I'm putting down here some pics to remember things by.







Have also considered arrangements with a budget hotel to move out when necessary. It is an expensive affair but it is for my family while I am still able to do it physically and financially. Hoepfully the future will be kinder to us.

I was also reminded by my niece that on this date, 24 years ago (October 2, 1997), my second eldest brother, Zainal Abidin left us rather suddenly (suspected of a heart attack). This is followed by my third eldest brother, Ahmad Tajuddin, on May 16 this year. My Allah grant them forgiveness and His Grace in the hereafter.

Here is a photo of my second eldest brother with my niece.


This is a picture of my third eldest brother at our last family gathering together.


We shall follow suit, certainly. This is the group photo.



Today, I have just updated my technical blog, Ketchup Spills. Hopefully I can do this more consistently, though I must say, I have to read a lot for each post. It is hoped that these posts will help others to learn mathematical physics as well.

No comments: