Sunday, July 26, 2026

Varia: Hospital In Our Midst and A Wedding

In one previous post, I have mentioned about the visible crane from a construxtion nearby our neighbourhood. Well that crane has grown taller. This is for the construction of a private hospital and I was told by my other half that the hospital will be eight storeys high. Hmm ... maybe I can get a part time job there (seriously, feeling rather useless here)? Soon (not sure when it is supposed to be completed), we will have one towering block overshadowing our neighbourhood. My other half was saying probably people in the uppermost floors of the hospital will be able to view our house directly. Already neighbours nearer to the hospital are concerned about privacy and were thinking of getting taller plants to help block direct views to our rooms.



Yesterday, I went to a wedding in Laman Puteh Dlia Jane nearby Aeon here. It was the wedding of the two sons of my former house mate (Ahmad Suhaimi) in Adelaide. Wasn't sure how long we were in that house but I know that it was at the end of my B.Sc. (Hons.) (probably the Honours year). Not having my previous house-mates as they went to different houses, I stayed with my juniors.




Here we are with former housemates helping us move.


and some musical explorations there.



The pics from the wedding (and how we look like after all those years):






No comments: