Monday, October 02, 2023

Back to College

Yesterday my son went back to his college in Jasin. Just the day before, I have been trying to pay for his semester and college fees all day but the online banking security checking system was not functioning. I only got to pay his fees just during the night. Was it simply too busy during the day or there was a server problem, I guess I'll never know. 

This time round, our car boot was full of his things. He had bought a desktop computer to help with his studies (besides the laptop) and brought it to the college.


I was told it will be his last semester there before his industrial training semester. I pray that he does well in his studies.

Our journey back home saw a very heavy traffic and I thought it must be partly due to students of public universities returning to college (at least I know that UiTM and UPM will start their new semester today). Through a friend, I also found out that KL had two major events held there i.e. a marathon and a bicycle race (Tour de Langkawi) and some roads are closed.

Back home, one of our cats was sick and my other half send her to the clinic. Also, my sister in law came to our place as their car ran into problems when they were heading back to Segamat. I have to work long hours ahead now to prepare for my lectures this week. Back to restlessness.

No comments: