Tuesday, April 30, 2024

New Driver, 'Eid Visits and a Wedding

After 'Eid, my youngest son is still commuting from Seremban to his industrial training place in UniKL-MFI, much due to the room requested has yet to be confirmed. Since we have gone past Ramadhan (with sahur and iftar may become problematic for our son), we thought that he should try to start driving himself to UniKL. Quite a few times, we asked him to drive on one part of the journey while we were still sending him and picking him up. Going to UniKL is more challenging since this is very early in the morning and the traffic volume is high. 



After the few times of practice, we finally let him drive by himself to UniKL and back. Good for the UniKL-MFI, that he was allowed to park the car within the campus.


He has also started to drive to UiTM campus in Jasin for the MUET workshop and he has a friend (Muhammad Zidizaidan) that tagged along for the trip.


The last weekend, he finally sat for his MUET exams together with his friend and he just came back today. Alhamdulillah, I'm happy that he is now able to drive the car even for a long distance.

Interspersed during the last week or so, we made a few 'Eid visits to Kepong and KL. Due to these family commitments (and my bad back), I had to back out from a research paper project since I can't do my part in time as required from the collaborators. Particularly the last weekend, we had a wedding to attend and help out and thus, I just could not really excused myself from it to do my work. Anyway here are some pics from the wedding.








I actually missed out the large group photo as I was resting elsewhere (having back pain) at the time.



No comments: