Sunday, April 14, 2024

Family 'Eid Gathering

My other half and sons came back from Segamat on late Thursday evening. While waiting, do the usual chores and warmed up food that was left for us (me and my son) to eat. I also kept up reading the Qur'an to strengthen our spirits, particularly in places that are left empty. When they arrived (after a long drive), they noticed that one of our cats is missing i.e. Stephanie (the oldest in the house at present). Note the name was given due to its white appearance and when it was still a baby, it looks like Stuart Little but since it is a she, I gave her the name Stephanie instead. She was the only survivor from parvovirus infection. Apparently she was hiding under our sofa and she seemed to have lost control of her physical motion. Stephanie has grown close to my eldest son and we (my other half and eldest son) decided to send her to the vet the next morning and she was warded for observation.



Late Friday evening, my third son arrived from JB and the whole family was together again. We planned to have the family 'Eid group photo the next day. Here are the photos.







Right after the photo session, we went out to visit my brother-in-law who was in Labu at her father-in-law's place. Essentially that was our small 'Eid gathering. Tonight, my third son went back to his place since he will be at work tomorrow. My second son will return to JB tomorrow morning, hopefully after we sent our youngest back to UniKL-MFI in Bangi.

No comments: