Friday, June 15, 2018

'Eid 1439

(Updated 22 June 2018)

Today Muslims in Malaysia are celebrating 'Eid-ul-Fitr. As mentioned in one of my FB post, there was very little mood in me to celebrate since I have many unfinished tasks and a forthcoming trip to Istanbul much on my mind. Anyway, here I am in Segamat with the whole family for 'Eid.

Like most families, in the morning, we had our breakfast (signifying we are no longer fasting) and then went for 'Eid prayers. After the prayers, we meet each family member to seek forgiveness from each other. Another tendency these days, is to have the family to don clothes of same or similar colour. So here we are:




With brothers-in-law:





Just before Eid, the institute also took some group photos for 'Eid purposes. Here is a fun pic:


Below are pics taken on the third raya when we visited my brother and sister-in-law.














No comments: